Today, I bring you… yet another top. Because that’s what I do now, I guess. This one’s a cute one with poufy sleeves and a loose fit, perfect for work or a coffee date with friends. Named for saffron because I’m sticking to this theme and you can’t stop me. Now, let’s look at the goods.
- This is a new mesh by yours truly!
- Created for the Sims 3.
- For young adult/adult females.
- Custom CAS/Launcher thumbnail.
- Shows up as a top under everyday and career.
- Disabled for random.
- Fully recolourable with two channels: the blouse itself and the sleeves.
- Comes with two presets, as pictured: one plain white, one with plain coloured sleeves and a pattern on the blouse.
- ~7,200 polys = HIGH. Recommended for photos, not gameplay.
- Has morph states.
On the left: a plain white preset. On the right: A version with a pattern and plain coloured sleeves.
The top has two channels, the main blouse and sleeves.
Front and Back Views
Here’s a view of the blouse from the front and back. I personally think the poufy sleeves have some nice detail. 😊
- As always the top will clip with certain bottoms.
- Clipping may occur with certain poses, for example poses where the another sim grab’s the sim’s shoulder or waist.
- Bone assignment isn’t awful, but extreme poses may cause distortion of the mesh/patterns.
Software: Blender, GIMP, TSR Workshop, Milkshape, PhotoScape, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
The blouse is available in both .package and .sim3package formats. Each link leads to a folder where you can select your preferred version.
I’m still having a lot of fun creating and sharing tops and especially seeing them in friends’ game has just been my favourite thing in the world. If you ever want me to see how you’ve used my stuff, feel free to comment down below or tag me on tumblr.
Also thanks to everyone who reads my chapter when my inconsistent ass manages to push them out. Turns out, working a fulltime job is hard, but hopefully once I’ve been at it for longer (three weeks now!), I’ll feel more refreshed.
I hope everyone’s doing okay and hope to be back to doing more of the creative stuff that I love when things calm down. Until then, thanks again for checking this out and/or downloading. I’ll see you guys in the next post!
Love you all,