Yes, it is me. I still exist and I make stuff. What a time to be alive! This time I bring you a cute, light blouse with balloon sleeves (I know – this is so me) and a cute ruffle. I think it’s a cute, feminine style and is one of my favourites I’ve made so far. So, let’s have a look at it!
- This is a new mesh made entirely by me
- Created for the Sims 3.
- For young adult/adult females.
- Custom CAS/Launcher thumbnail.
- Shows up as a top under everyday and career.
- Disabled for random.
- ~8k polys = HIGH. Recommended for photos, not gameplay.
- Has morph states.
The top is fully recolourable with three channels:
- Ruffle + cuffs
The top comes with three presets:
- Plain white
- A white with light grey stripes
- A version with a solid coloured bodice and patterned sleeves/ruffle.
- Underarm bone assignment is a pain and a half – it goes for this top as with most fully meshed clothes.
- It’s likely to clip with poses that grab the arms or the ruffle part.
- It’ll clip with quite a few bottoms. I’ve reduced this issue as much as possible, but it happens a lot, especially with high waist pants. An example is the pair of jeans used for the grey-striped preset. They clip quite a bit and it’s worse with specific poses:I still think this is decently easy to fix for jeans such as these. As an example, the picture on the far right is from the cover photo for this very post and the little bits sticking out were easily edited, as you can see.
Software: Marvellous Designer, Blender, GIMP, TSR Workshop, Milkshape, PhotoScape, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
The top is available in both .package and .sims3pack formats. The links below lead to a folder where you can choose your preferred version.
If you’re still sticking by the blog even though updates are… sparse, thank you so much. I know this top has a few issues, but with a bit of patience and editing, it’s possible to make some pretty cute looks, so I hope you’ll give it a shot.
I also want to explain why I’m so absent lately. Nothing bad, I promise. In February, I decided to give Tinder a shot and was lucky enough to meet my now boyfriend. 😊 I’m very, very, very in love, so obviously I’ve been spending as much time with him as I possibly can and between being lovey-dovey and working, the blog took a dip in priority. The next chapter of Clarity is actually written and edited, so I just need to take some photos, and I think that’s going to be next on the agenda, since I’m off for easter right now.
I hope you guys are doing well, too, and I’ll be seeing you whenever I’m ready with the next post.
Love you all,