Hi guys, remember how I said I’d see you for the next chapter? Well – I lied 😀 Here I am, ready to be all rambly. Both Rosemary and Jowita were kind enough to tag me in the OC (Original Character) Tag. The rules for this one are as follows:
- Pick a character you’ve created.
- Fill in the questions/statements as if you were that character.
- Tag at least four people to do this meme.
Now, ’cause I’m a rambly bugger, I’ll be doing my main characters for both stories (and you can’t stop me!) Since this is a Monte Vista week, let’s start with the Monte Vista main characters, shall we? I’m answering these as happening right now in the storyline so if you haven’t read and want to beware of spoilers ahead.
- What is your name? Vittoria Mancini, though I was born Lisa Nespola and then it was changed to Lisa Giocondo. I went by Vittoria Nespola for a while so at this point it might be easier to ask what names I haven’t gone by.
- Do you know why you were named that? Yes. I chose Vittoria myself because frankly it was better than anything associated with my mother. Mancini is my married name.
- Single or taken? Legally I’m still married. In reality… let’s say it’s complicated and leave it at that.
- Stop being a Mary Sue! That’s not even a question.
- What’s your eye color? Olive green.
- How about hair color? Brown.
- Have you any family members? I have two children. Legally – a husband and a brother-in-law. Let’s just say that whether that’ll still be the case a week from now is also… complicated. Oh, and there’s my mother. Wouldn’t want to forget her, I guess.
- Oh, how about pets? No.
- That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? It’s easier to talk about things I do like. I find that most people are sadistic, petty, and impossible to trust. Hmm, I guess that’ll do: I don’t like people. Or at least, I like very few.
- Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? Well, if it has to be something I like – sculpting.
- Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? Oh, have I ever.
- Ever… killed anyone before? I was raised to kill. And that’s not some kind of metaphor; I mean it literally… so that’s always a good icebreaker at parties.
- What kind of animal are you? That’s a strange question. Which I am not going to justify with an answer.
- Name your worst weaknesses. There’s one. He lives in Monte Vista.
- Do you look up to anyone at all? Please refer to the answer above.
- Are you straight, gay or bisexual? Straight as an arrow.
- Do you go to school? Nope. And I never have. Gangs aren’t big on education or breaking the social heritage.
- Ever want to marry and have kids one day? I’m already married, at least, and say it with me again now: legally. And I have kids. Can’t say any of that was planned, but that’s life for you.
- Do you have fangirls/fanboys? I’ve made it a habit to not be a likeable person at all, so no.
- What are you most afraid of? I just don’t want any of my family to get hurt. I’ll do anything to avoid it. I suppose that’s a fear.
- What do you usually wear? Anything comfortable. I used to have to dress up to keep the respect of the gang and now I’m kind of back to that. I miss my canvas shoes, to be honest.
- What’s one food that tempts you? I never thought about that, so I can’t say.
- Am I annoying you? Yeah, actually, you are.
- Well, it’s not over! Well, let’s get on with it, then.
- What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? Lowest of the low.
- How many friends do you have? You don’t have friends when you live the kind of life I do. I have a few, but those belong to before I left home.
- What are your thoughts on pie? I eat it if it’s served.
- Favorite drink? Well, I wouldn’t say no to a beer, though I’ve learnt to enjoy wine to a certain extent since I met my husband.
- What’s your favorite place? My former home in Monte Vista.
- Are you interested in anyone? That’s a very… high-school-y question. I guess I’m not.
- That was a stupid question. You said that, not me.
- Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? Pass. I don’t want to swim at all, really.
- What’s your type? Is Not An Asshole a type? Because I’ve come to appreciate that with a man.
- Any fetishes? Ha, ha, ha… Yes.
- Camping or indoors? Indoors.
- What is your name? Carlo Mancini.
- Do you know why you were named that? I can’t say I do.
- Single or taken? I’m married. As long as that lasts.
- Stop being a Mary Sue! What?
- What’s your eye color? Golden.
- How about hair color? Brown.
- Have you any family members? I have two kids and a brother. He’s married, so a sister-in-law. A wife as well… and a mother-in-law. Those are mouthful, though.
- Oh, how about pets? None.
- That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? Pointless cruelty. At least, I prefer it when violence has a point, whether that be to protect yourself or the ones who rely on you.
- Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? I paint and I used to enjoy gardening. I just haven’t done much of it since we lost the family villa.
- Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? I have. Despite my best efforts, I’ve hurt the people I love most many times.
- Ever… killed anyone before? Not personally, no.
- What kind of animal are you? I’m not one.
- Name your worst weaknesses. I guess I’m… too nice.
- Do you look up to anyone at all? My father, even if I haven’t been able to live in a way that honours his memory.
- Are you straight, gay or bisexual? Straight.
- Do you go to school? No.
- Ever want to marry and have kids one day? I’m married and I have kids. It was something I always wanted but it’s turned out that at least the former isn’t easy.
- Do you have fangirls/fanboys? Certainly not.
- What are you most afraid of? I don’t want harm to come to the people who are under my protection and who rely on me.
- What do you usually wear? Well-tailored suits.
- What’s one food that tempts you? Anything cooked by my brother. He has a gift.
- Am I annoying you? No, no, please go on.
- Well, it’s not over! Like I said: go on.
- What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? I’m sort of… outside of classes. My job is profitable but I can’t claim to be part of the higher classes. I mingle with them for business reasons, at times, though.
- How many friends do you have? All my men are my friends, as well as my brother and his wife.
- What are your thoughts on pie? It’s not a great favourite of mine.
- Favorite drink? Red wine. Good red wine.
- What’s your favorite place? The Monte Vista Museum used to be one. It no longer is and I can’t think of any other place that’s taken its place. Perhaps my home.
- Are you interested in anyone? Not at the moment.
- That was a stupid question. It’s perfectly fine.
- Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? The ocean.
- What’s your type? I used to think I fell for innocence. I’m no longer so sure.
- Any fetishes? That’s a little too personal.
- Camping or indoors? I prefer to be indoors, as I enjoy my creature comforts.
So, there we are. I took more pictures for this than needed
but it totally wasn’t ’cause I’m still squeeing over the HQ mod but oh my god look at how pretty! Carlo stop being so pretty I’m going to diiiiieeeeeee…
*Clears throat* Anyway, so yeah, I want to do this for the CoM characters as well (Genevieve, Nadir, and Celeste at least), though if there are any that come to mind you’d like to see, do say 🙂 As for tagging, I can’t tag four (I think everyone’s been tagged by Jowita!), but I can and will tag Ripu Ancestor again. This time for Chrysanthemum Tango because I really, really, really want to see the characters from that story answer – they’re just incredible and loveable, all of them 🙂 (Just go read it already it’s so good).
Anywaaaay, tune in later for the next set of answers on this and this time, I really will see you for the next chapter (unless I make good on posting those poses and do it tomorrow, hahaha…)