Hi guyysssss! How would you like some kind of shitty conversation poses? Oh man, I even made myself excited. Let’s look at these darn things!
This is a set of six (not so) glorious conversation poses. Some were used for my most recent chapter, while others have been languishing in my folder full of pitiful poses that will never see the light of day (probably). No longer, though! Time for these poses to become real boys.
Now a few words about these, as per usual:
- The delectable download includes:
- Two versions – one list compatible, one not. Could you have both in your game? Probably, but it would be pointless, so maybe don’t.
- A list of codes with descriptions.
- Preview images with codes – Carys mentioned on Tumblr that she would wish creators did this. (Am I a good creator now? … oh, also, go read her stuff. It’s good!)
- A kiss from me because you’re such a handsome devil for downloading.*
Something else to say is that they fit pretty darned well by a table. Pose 1-4 pops right into place on any chair/table combination. Pose 5 is made with the Seasons picnic table in mind, but should work fine for any old picnic table. Be aware that clipping can occur depending on the table, chairs, and picnic tables you use.
Now, let’s have a look at the poses, shall we?
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s talk about how bad these are, because let me tell you a thing…
- Pose 2 and the adult pose 5 are pretty bad for males, especially males that are very bulky. The lifted arm in pose 2 is already wonky, but it looks ridiculous on a man. The chin is the problem on pose 5 (adult). It’s just already a pretty bad pose and I shouldn’t have included it but whatevs.
- Besides the top ones, they’re fine for both genders, with one small caveat – the hand that’s resting on her thigh may clip into the thigh for males or larger/bulkier sims.
- The pose list looks like this:
That’s not in and of itself a problem, but I forgot an apostrophe in the last description and I’m too lazy to change it 🙁 Though at least there you have how the poselist looks. Useful, no?
Now that all of that rambling is out of the way, there’s nothing to do but download these (or not, if you don’t want these monstrosities in your game).
There we are, poses 🙂 I pushed these out because I can’t keep never posting the ones I make ’cause they’re bad.
Funny enough, this also counts as the debut of my new default eyes. A little while back, I spent so long trying to get everything to play nice with new eyeball meshes and default eyes and it took eleven years and I was so stressed-out that I couldn’t sleep afterwards. So that was nice. At least it looks good now that I finally managed to get everything to look how I wanted 🙂
But that was it for me. Hope these come in handy despite the funky nature of some of them. I’ll see you in the next post.
* Disclaimer: There is no actual kiss in the .zip file. I lied. Sorry guys.