I bring you a gift in the form of a rather boring, but practical posepack. Though saying that, my seated conversation poses were flagged on Tumblr for being inappropriate, so it may well be that this one is also 2 hot 4 Tumblr. Probably not, though. I made this one because I have a whole lot of chapters coming up with a whole lot of talking (emotional talking – see, there’s a theme to this thing). Unfortunately, conversation poses tend to just fall into arguing or neutral/happy kind of conversations, so I made these which display a range of different emotions. I think they’re extremely useful and there’s never been any doubt that I’d share them.
Let’s look at the goods!
Most of these are stand-alone poses that can be mixed and matched with these and other conversation poses. If you have the poseplayer add-on, the look at-interaction is great, too:
Number 5 is a couple set. As usual, these will snap together, though it might need adjusting with alt to fit his hand to her arm (depends on bulk/clothing). Also, when I say ‘male’ and ‘female’, I just use it to distinguish the two poses. There’s absolutely no reason that these can’t be used with any gender.
There are two male poses, one is height adjusted (male) and the other isn’t (maleb). As always, with height adjusted poses you can either:
- Use a height-slider. I use CMar’s slider. Enzo’s height is set to 200 and Gina’s is set to -130.
- Use an OMSP. Simply pop your dude on it and set it to around 13 cm, then snap photos from the waist-up. Unless your dude can fly – be creative, you special rainbow child, you.
One extra lovely thing is that the male one can be matched with other poses in this pack where the arms are at her side (and possibly poses from other packs). Check, for example, how I used it in chapter 20 (also in my featured image).
For this one, I also provide a look at her hands because 1. I like you guys to feel certain that the hands aren’t fucky and I’m trying to hide it. 2. I think the hands look nice and not-fucky:
Walk and Talk
I didn’t originally intend for these to be included in this download, but they’re useful and it’s Christmas, so let’s live a little. These are just two poses for walking and talking together:
They do well with height-adjusted sims (as you can see), but I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t be possible to use on non-adjusted sims.
Now then, I think that’s all from me.
What you’ll get
- The poses in list and non-list versions
- A list with the pose codes and a description of each pose
- Preview images with codes
- A folder with the clip files (for folks who can edit poses!)
- A note on height-adjustment
- Christmas cheer!!! You can’t see it, but you can feel it in your heart.
(Yup, there are many this time, and yup, I regretted that while making it list compatible).
What Can You Do?
- Use them in stories, photoshoots, etc. (if you do, I’d love to see pics, so hit me up in the comments or on Tumblr).
- Edit them for personal use – no need to ask, though I’d love to see what you do.
- Edit them and upload them – but please ask and provide a link back here (don’t upload them without changes – that’s just silly).
EDIT: Was just told by Jowita that the note with the codes is called ‘autumn day’ (my previous posepack). I can’t be bothered to reupload, so I’ll just leave them as is – the codes in the file itself are fine and dandy, it’s just the name I messed up on. Sorry about that.
Download (SFS, .zip)
Download (Box, .zip)
Thanks for looking!
Well then, that was all I had to say for this one. I’m pretty proud of these and I think they could potentially be extremely useful, so I hope they are. If there are any problems with the downloads, please holler. The more poses I put in a pack, the more likely it is that I mess something up. With that said, I wish everyone a great weekend and I hope your December is magical so far.