I long for autumn rains. Long walks in the forest with my raincoat and boots on… Since the weather is all over the place, I guess the only way I’ll get nice, lovely autumn rains is in ts3. This is second part of my little autumn shoot (the first part of which is here), but it’s also got a nice little bonus – the poses that I made for this shoot are available for download at the end. I intended this as a little way to celebrate my birthday yesterday, so I wanted to put it out then but that didn’t quite work out. Here they are instead, though!
Let’s first have a look at the pictures, though.
These pics were hard to take. ReShade made the previous shoot look pretty great, but I didn’t have that advantage here. They’re darker and gloomier (for obvious reasons) and as you may now, in-game rain just doesn’t show up in pictures, so I had to add rain myself. I seriously hope it’s not too tacky, ha, ha.
Anyway, with that out of the way, let’s get to the good stuff: poses!
As is becoming standard for me, the poses you see here are height-adjusted. That means that you will either need:
- A height-slider (but for reasons which will become clear later, this is a nightmare). I use Cmar’s height-slider. The sim in the male position is set to 250 this time, as opposed to the usual 200 because the pose of the log is a royal pain (again – more on that later), whereas the female is set to -130.
- An OMSP. This is honestly the easier solution this time. Pop your guy on it, set it to 13 cm, and you’re good to go. Maybe don’t take pictures from the waist down… or do. I respect your life choices.
This set uses some props as well:
- The umbrellas for male/female adults from this pose set (NOT INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD).
- The log the female sim is standing on is from here (NOT INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD).
- Other accessory umbrellas/logs/chairs/piles of dead bodies (What? Be creative, be free – you’re the master of your own destiny) may work as something for her to step on, but I haven’t tested that.
As usual, the pack comes in list and non-list varieties. If you get the list version, they will look like this in your game:
The different poses are marked as female/male to distinguish them, but they can probably be used for either gender. Be aware, though, that per default, the umbrella accessories are placed in the right hand for female sims and the left for male sims. You may be able to use MasterController’s option to categorise all accessories for both genders, but results may vary.
With that said, let’s get to the poses:
Autumn Day 1
Now I’ve mentioned that this first pair is a nightmare with height-sliders. Normally, I set Enzo to 200, but her hand just hovers like crazy if he’s set to anything lower than 250. I also had to use the alt-key to get him into position. Okay, I know this doesn’t sound too bad, but I adjusted his height several times to find the magic number and it made me cranky. None of this is a problem if you just use the OMSP with standard-height sims – they slide right into place and snap together like it’s going out of style. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with this height-adjustment… (But then I think back to Enzo looking like a pouty teenage boy and I go right back to height-adjustment… I just can’t you guys. I can’t).
Autumn Day 2
Thankfully, this second one is much easier. They should snap right together, though depending on slider settings, you may need to tweak him a little with alt. I had to for this, because this posepack hates me. Putting together the pack went surprisingly smoothly this time, so it’s probably some sort of punishment or evening out. Can’t be too easy now, can it?
This download contains:
- The pack in list and non-list varieties.
- A .txt file with codes/descriptions.
- A .txt file with notes on height-adjustment.
- Preview pictures with codes on them.
- Steamy kisses (optional and not encouraged).
With that said, all that’s left is to give you the download link. This time I’m offering you a new option to download on SimFileShare! I personally haven’t had issues with Box, but it’s always nice to have more options. I also always opt for SFS links whenever I can because it’s just so good and simple.
That’s it for me for now. Now that I’m on SFS I will slowly start adding links to the other packs there, but I just haven’t been able to shake the lazies, yet. It’ll be a busy weekend for me with more birthday stuff happening, so I might not comment right away this weekend. Hope everyone’s having a great time and if any of you are getting lovely autumn rains, I hope you enjoy it. I’ll just settle for enjoying it in my game. I’ll see you in the next post.