So last time I did CC clothes, it was because of a follower milestone on tumblr and guess what? It’s the same this time. I swear I was going to upload it no matter what, but right as I was working on this, I hit 250 followers and thought – why the heck not. This is a cute wrap top with puffy sleeves and an autumnal overlay that makes it just perfect for this time of year.
About the Download
- New mesh by yours truly!
- For young adult/adult females.
- Custom CAS thumbnail (for .package version – I’m sorry to say I don’t think it works for the .sims3pack).
- Shows up as a top under everyday and career.
- Disabled for random.
- Comes with three presets, as pictured: two overlays and one with no overlay. All three versions are recolourable with three channels and look lovely with patterns, if I do say so.
- 9.200 polys = VERY HIGH. Recommended for photos, not gameplay.
- Has morph states.
- Bone assignment under the arms is kind of janky. My attempts to fix it led to worse problems so I decided I could better live with this brand of jankiness.
- It clips with quite a few bottoms and yes, also these ones. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes. If I ever decide to fix it, I’ll reupload.
Software: Blender, GIMP, TSR Workshop, Milkshape, PhotoScape, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
This download is available as both .package and .sims3pack files. The links lead to folders where you can choose to download the format you prefer.
Both to my tumblr followers as well as to you guys here on WP. One of my favourite parts of CC creation is getting to give back to the community that I love. It makes me beyond happy when people download and use my stuff, so if you do, feel free to message me or tag me on tumblr so I can see what you come up with.
All that’s left to say is thanks so much for checking this little piece of mine out. I hope everyone is having a wonderful time.
Lots of love,