I thought it was about time I posted another CC thang, so here’s a blouse I call cinnamon because… because frankly it was the first spice that popped into my mind while naming the file. Don’t look at me. This is a really simple blouse, but it has four colour channels which I hope will spark some interesting ideas for styling. 😊
- This is a new mesh made by me with my brain and hands and computer.
- Created for the Sims 3.
- For young adult/adult females.
- Custom CAS/Launcher thumbnail.
- Shows up as a top under everyday and career.
- Disabled for random.
- ~7,500 polys = HIGH. Recommended for photos, not gameplay.
- Has morph states.
The blouse comes with the following three presets: One plain white, one black/white with a stripey pattern, and one with different solid colours:
The blouse is fully recolourable with four colour channels: Left front panel, right front panel, back panel, and sleeves.
- The bone assignment is pretty good, but clipping may occur around the end of the sleeves.
- It may clip with extreme poses or poses where another sim grabs the sleeves/waist of the sim wearing this.
Software: Blender, GIMP, TSR Workshop, Milkshape, PhotoScape, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
The top is available in both .package and .sims3pack formats. The links below lead to a folder where you can choose your preferred version.
As always, thank you to everyone who downloads my stuff. I appreciate you all. And an extra bonus thanks to my lovely readers who joined me for the ending of Heartwood recently. I really enjoyed putting the story out there and I’m still going through the process of figuring out what my next project should be. I can’t say anything for certain yet, but I hope that whatever it is, you’ll come join me on the ride once I start posting.
Hope you’re all having a wonderful time and I’ll see you in the next post.
Love you all,