Today, I bring you… yet another top! I keep saying on tumblr not to follow me for the sake of custom content but it’s starting to feel like that’s just a sham and maybe don’t follow me for stories, I guess. At least following me for CC actually pays off lately. My silliness aside, though, I do think this is one of my better tops. It’s a cute turtleneck blouse with a ribbed texture and balloon-ish sleeves. Let’s take a look at it.
- This is a new mesh by yours truly!
- Created for the Sims 3.
- For young adult/adult females.
- Custom CAS/Launcher thumbnail.
- Shows up as a top under everyday and career.
- Disabled for random.
- ~7,700 polys = HIGH. Recommended for photos, not gameplay.
- Has morph states.
The top comes with three presets as pictured: One with a rib texture, one without, and a striped version.
Please note that the two first presets are both white, but due to the rib knit pattern, colours will appear slightly darker on the first preset.
The top is fully recolourable both with/without texture and has three recolourable channels as shown in the image. The channels are as follows: The main blouse, the sleeves, and the collar/cuffs of the top.
- The top clips with certain bottoms.
- The bone assignment is pretty good, but clipping may occur aroundt he cuffs and collar for some poses.
- It may clip with extreme poses or poses where another sim grabs the sleeves/waist of the sim wearing this.
- There are slight shadows in CAS, but as you see there are none in the pictures.
Software: Blender, GIMP, TSR Workshop, Milkshape, PhotoScape, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
The top is available in both .package and .sims3package formats. Each link leads to a folder where you can download your preferred file format.
If you made it this far, thank you so very much for checking this out and for downloading. Work on this one went so smoothly, I literally have it available within a single day. If bone assignment always went this smoothly, I’d be creating literally all the time… But oh well. 😌 Hope everyone’s doing well. I like to joke that I never write anymore, but it’s not actually true. I’m still acclimatising to my job, but I’m regaining my creative energy little by little. Hopefully, before too long passes I’ll be back to writing more consistently.
As always, have a great old time and I’ll see you in the next post!