Turns out my brain still can’t quite focus on writing or taking story pics (you know – the point of this blog) for longer than ten minutes at a time. For whatever reason, I can focus on the most frustrating activity of all, which is ts3 content creation. And so – I bring you another top. Tbf, this one wasn’t actually frustrating to create, which makes me slightly nervous to walk outside a door today… But enough talk of my inevitable curse – let’s look at the goods. 😊
About the Top
- New mesh by yours truly!
- For young adult/adult females.
- Custom CAS thumbnail.
- Shows up as a top under everyday, formal, and career.
- Disabled for random.
- Fully recolourable with three channels: the blouse itself, the sleeves, and the collar.
- Comes with three presets, as pictured: one plain white, one striped with solid colour tie, one with pattern sleeve/tie and solid blouse.
- 8,400 polys = VERY HIGH. Recommended for photos, not gameplay.
- Has morph states.
- It will clip with certain bottoms, as you can see from the pic above.
- There is a slight, slight bit of “bleeding” of the texture onto the neck. You can see it in the middle pic, here, but it is really hard to notice. Avoiding it would require me to redo the whole mapping and with such a little bit, I don’t feel it’s necessary.
- I experienced a neck seam with two pairs of boots, these and these. This hasn’t happened with other shoes, just these two pairs. I can’t say it won’t happen with other items, but I know what the issues is and I can fix it. If you see this, try and change bottoms/shoes until you find the culprit (it’s not going to be hair or accessories). If you really want to use that item with the top, send it my way and I’ll see if I can fix it for you. Send me an e-mail here, write to me on tumblr, or make a comment below. 😊 (Because yes, fixing a few items with this kind of problem is less problematic than changing the top – no joke).
Software: Blender, GIMP, TSR Workshop, Milkshape, PhotoScape, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
This download is available as both .package and .sims3pack files. The links lead to folders where you can choose to download the format you prefer.
I’m having so much fun creating clothes for ts3 and my favourite thing about it is sharing and seeing people use my things. Shout-out to all the darlings who have been using my top in pictures and stories. If you use any of my stuff, feel free to drop a link in the comments or tag me on tumblr. I’ll reblog and gush over how fantastic you are. 💕 This top is another I named after something flavourful, this time bergamot. I chose it, because I feel like this is a an elegant, business-like top – and I could imagine my sim sipping on a cup of earl grey while wearing this. 😊
Anyway, yet again a thank you for the lovely reception I get when I share my stuff. I hope everyone’s doing great and that life is treating you well. I’ll see you all in the next post and I guess we’ll just have to see if that’s a story or yet another top, lol. 😊
Love you all,