I recently hit 300 followers on tumblr and that usually means that I share a gift. This time I’ve made three items: A cute ruffle top, a set of earrings, and some fruit paintings. I think all items are seriously cute, but don’t take my word for it – check out the goods. 🙂
The first item is the Nutmeg top, a cute, feminine top with ruffle detail.
- New mesh by yours truly!
- For young adult/adult females.
- Custom CAS/Launcher thumbnail.
- Shows up as a top under everyday and formal.
- Disabled for random.
- Fully recolourable with two channels: the top itself and the ruffle.
- Comes with three presets, as pictured: one plain white, one with plain colour and a pattern, and one striped.
- 7,400 polys = HIGH. Recommended for photos, not gameplay.
- Has morph states.
- As usual, it clips with certain bottoms, though because it’s short, it’s fewer than usual. For once it doesn’t clip with That One Pair of Trousers I Keep Using!
- It will clip with certain poses – e.g. if the arm is over the stomach, the arm will clip through the ruffle.
- Bone assignment isn’t perfect, so as you can see on the pics, sometimes it will clip at the shoulders.
Grundled Verbal Earrings
These earrings are inspired by a set of real earrings made by a Danish creator. Her jewellery used to be named for grammar terms, but they’ve changed the name. I’ve given them the original name, Verbal, named for the verb of a sentence. They’re known as Yoko earrings now. You can see her real stuff at her Etsy store and order some of it for yourself. She’s seriously cool, treats customers well, and all the stuff is handmade – I’m not being paid to say this, I just love her stuff that much!
- New mesh by yours truly, inspired by these
- Gender: Female
- Ages: Teen to elder
- Type: Accessory, found under earrings
- Categories: Everyday, formal, and outerwear – disabled for random
- 3 presets: teal, brown, and black wooden disc with gold.
- 2 recolourable channels: the little round wood disc and the metal
- High level of detail: ~13,000
- Medium level of detail: ~6,500
- Low level of detail: ~3,250
- The poly count is VERY HIGH. Do not use these unless your computer is up to the task and be careful about combining them with very high-poly clothes/hair.
- Custom CAS thumbnail
- Sometimes, you can see a seam across the little ball at the end of the chain (you can see it in the photo for channels). It’s to do with how I mapped it, but since it only matters at some distances/angles and isn’t that noticeable, I figured it was tolerable.
Fruit Salad Pictures
Finally, the third gift is a set of pictures of fruit. A fruit salad of fruit, if you will. These cute pictures come in two sizes with 16 different fruits! I think they’d be super cute in a modern kitchen or a chic café. 🙂
- New mesh created by yours truly
- 16 different overlays: apple, apricot, banana, blueberry, cherry, coconut, kiwi, lemon, mango, melon, orange, peach, pineapple, plum, pomegranate, and strawberry
- Edge of canvas is recolourable with 1 channel
- Found under:
- Decor > Paintings
- Living room > Paintings
- Dining room > Paintings
- Small: 35§
- Large: 50§
- Proper LOD’s (Won’t look like something else when you zoom out!)
- Wall shadow
- High: 30
- Medium: 12
- The poly count is LOW. This item is suitable both for photos and gameplay
Difference between the two sizes – the pictures are the same for both sizes!
All the presets – here shown on the small canvas size.
Software: Blender, GIMP, TSR Workshop, Milkshape, PhotoScape, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer.
Earrings inspired by Jewellery by Grundled
Fruit icons by MacroVector
This downloads are available as both .package and .sims3pack files. The links lead to folders where you can choose to download the format you prefer.
Thanks so much for checking out my stuff and a special thanks to all my tumblr followers. My latest jumper got a lot of notes and it means a lot. I hope all these items will bring everyone joy as well. If you ever have a problem with my stuff, feel free to get in touch and I’ll do my best to help – you can also get in touch just to show me your sims enjoying these things – that’d make me happy. 🙂
As always, thanks for checking this out. It’s my dearest wish to take a break from the CC creating for a while and hopefully get some story out soon, but who even knows at this point, lol. I’ll see you guys for the next post, regardless of what it is. 🙂
Love you all,