I thought it was time I shared my first clothing conversion. And by first I mean maybe third or something… but it’s the first time I’m sharing. Now that autumn is truly upon us, the wind is shaking the trees, and rain can come at a moment’s notice, it’s the perfect time to… share a bathing suit. Yeah, yeah, all other creators are sharing sweaters and pumpkin spice latte and… leaves and shit, but I’m no copycat. I’ve been sitting on this swimsuit since August and now I want to share it. Deal with it.
- This is a conversion of EllieSimple’s Beach Outfit.
- For young adult and adult women.
- Found in the bathing suit category (d’uh), under outfits (I tried to separate it but the SEAMS y’all).
- All morphs, though not pregnancy.
- Disabled for random.
- Polycount: 9000.
- This is HIGH, which is why I recommend using this for photo shoots, not gameplay.
The outfit includes two presets which are fully recolourable with four channels. See picture below for channels.
Also includes 5 of EllieSimple’s presets – I picked the ones that were most unique with flowers and leaves, rather than the ones with stripes/solid colour which you can easily recreate with CASt (yay for ts3!).
Below are pictures of the channels as well as all the presets.
- You can actually see it in the previews of the presets – there’s a slight bit of clipping at the thigh. Bone assignment is generally wonky in this area, but easy to edit!
- The bone assignment under the arms isn’t perfect (see image) resulting in some funny spikes, but it’s as good as I could get it.
I’ve been fiddling with it for centuries save me.
- The ruffle on the back at the top has some shadows in CAS but this isn’t something that I’ve seen in-game.
Since this is EllieSimple’s mesh, I ask that you follow their terms if you do anything with this mesh. Under their terms, they allows ad-links, which is something I normally disapprove of – however, since it’s not my mesh, do as you want under those terms. Just listen to the creator, thank you.
The download comes as a .zip-file which includes:
- The outfit in both .package and .sims3pack formats!
- Hugs and kisses from me! 😀
Thanks for taking a look at this first conversion (that I’ve actually shared). I know it’s far from perfect, but I’ve done my very, very best to make this item as nice as possible, so I hope you’ll find a use for it. Should you have any issues beyond what I’ve listed, feel free to drop me a message full of swears and I’ll see if I can fix it up. If you’re more positively inclined and make some cool very out-of-season pictures, why not drop me a comment or an e-mail with a link to your creation? I think that would be pretty cool! You could also tag my Tumblr, if you’re so inclined. I mean, after all, it’s the perfect season to share pictures of girls in bathing suits…?
(Ffs Louise this is why you’ll never be popular).
This was it for now. I hope everyone’s having a good time and I will see you all in the next post (whenever that may be).